• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Pekoe and Carmen 100% Original

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle_princess

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4195-1225-8231
Feedback
100% (86) +
I have both Pekoe and Carmen moving into my town. Both have not moved in yet so they will be 100% original

I will accept:
-IGB
-Hybrid Flowers (looking for Blue Roses)
-Sanrio item sets
-Full Mermaid set
-Full 7/11 set

If interested please make an offer for one or both of them! ☆☆
Hoping to find them a good home!

I have a lot of blue roses :) about 46 to be exact would that be enough for pekoe?

Pekoe has been adopted! ☆

Carmen is still available if anyone is interested! :)

I would love to have Carmne, let me check her tier list c:
btw do you accept TBT?

Last edited:
I would prefer IGB (but I will take whatever you have)

I'm sorry I think I don't have IGB o:, I'm new in this forum so maybe I have and I don't know where to check xD?
So, I check and Carmen is tier 3 c:, how much do you want for her? (in TBT if you can accept!)

Last edited:
(IGB is in game bells) I'm also new to this forum how many TBT for tier 3 villagers usually?

I'm sorry I think I don't have IGB o:, I'm new in this forum so maybe I have and I don't know where to check xD?
So, I check and Carmen is tier 3 c:, how much do you want for her? (in TBT if you can accept!)

IGB stands for in game bells c: so that bells you earn in your acnl game, sorry for intruding but tier 3 is usually 25 tbt

Last edited:
IGB stands for in game bells c: so that bells you earn in your acnl game, sorry to butt in tier 3 is usually 25 tbt

Hahaha thanks for the info! Ohhh so you want IGB now I understand oh... how much do you ask for her? Sorry I just start my town so I don't have too much. Let me know if you accept TBT c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back