Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Hello everyone! I really need help from someone who understands deeply the house/building acre limit.

This is my (heavily WIP) dream town: 5D00-007A-FB41
(please excuse the thunderstorm)

I need to know if it's possible to fit villager houses besides Agnes' and Bettina's house. I let the space with no patterns and plan to adopt a villager today, but since the caf? is pretty close I figured I'd make sure before is too late. I plan to move out Kitty too, would perhaps two houses fit between the paths where her house is now?

I just don't know where to put these houses anymore. I want them all to be landscaped like Bianca's, Ken's and Flip's are, but I need a lot of space around to do so...

Thanks a lot for anyone who helps! I'll gladly tip you some TBT in return if you'd like! :)

I'm visiting right now hold on...

---

I'm st your town now.

I truly think there is enough room!

I see your qr codes so I'm not clear on the exact spacing but I see more than enough room.

I recently had more villagers closer together than this.

The space 2 horizontal spaces left of Bettina would look nice.

Last edited:
Thank you! I adopted Drago already and need to make sure the patterns are right before plot resetting tomorrow :)
Just to make it clear, I wanted to put one house on the side of Agnes' house and another house besides Bettina's, but of it's impossible I'll have to look into other options.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you think a house can go in Bettina's left? With the building acre limit thing? If so, that's be wonderful :)

Thank you! I adopted Drago already and need to make sure the patterns are right before plot resetting tomorrow :)
Just to make it clear, I wanted to put one house on the side of Agnes' house and another house besides Bettina's, but of it's impossible I'll have to look into other options.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you think a house can go in Bettina's left? With the building acre limit thing? If so, that's be wonderful :)

I think you certainly can have one villager move in that area.
Two villagers tho? I'm not 100% if it will fit but one for sure should.

I'm not certain on two - the Police Station may count as a building and mess up your goals.

---
To clarify: I do not see any problem next to Bettina's! But I have a sinking feeling you may not be able to have a house next to Bettina AND another house next to Agnes.

I'm hopeful tho- you could plot reset and try!

Last edited:
I think you certainly can have one villager move in that area.
Two villagers tho? I'm not 100% if it will fit but one for sure should.

I'm not certain on two - the Police Station may count as a building and mess up your goals.

That's a worry... I'll try to lay patterns so that he can choose to move on either Agnes' or Bettina's side. :)
Thank you so much for the help! You were great! :)
Sorry you had to see my town in such a ugly state x) The random QRs will become PWPs eventually x)

Back