• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need URGENT HELP with house placement

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Hello everyone! I really need help from someone who understands deeply the house/building acre limit.

This is my (heavily WIP) dream town: 5D00-007A-FB41
(please excuse the thunderstorm)

I need to know if it's possible to fit villager houses besides Agnes' and Bettina's house. I let the space with no patterns and plan to adopt a villager today, but since the caf? is pretty close I figured I'd make sure before is too late. I plan to move out Kitty too, would perhaps two houses fit between the paths where her house is now?

I just don't know where to put these houses anymore. I want them all to be landscaped like Bianca's, Ken's and Flip's are, but I need a lot of space around to do so...

Thanks a lot for anyone who helps! I'll gladly tip you some TBT in return if you'd like! :)

I'm visiting right now hold on...

---

I'm st your town now.

I truly think there is enough room!

I see your qr codes so I'm not clear on the exact spacing but I see more than enough room.

I recently had more villagers closer together than this.

The space 2 horizontal spaces left of Bettina would look nice.

Last edited:
Thank you! I adopted Drago already and need to make sure the patterns are right before plot resetting tomorrow :)
Just to make it clear, I wanted to put one house on the side of Agnes' house and another house besides Bettina's, but of it's impossible I'll have to look into other options.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you think a house can go in Bettina's left? With the building acre limit thing? If so, that's be wonderful :)

Thank you! I adopted Drago already and need to make sure the patterns are right before plot resetting tomorrow :)
Just to make it clear, I wanted to put one house on the side of Agnes' house and another house besides Bettina's, but of it's impossible I'll have to look into other options.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you think a house can go in Bettina's left? With the building acre limit thing? If so, that's be wonderful :)

I think you certainly can have one villager move in that area.
Two villagers tho? I'm not 100% if it will fit but one for sure should.

I'm not certain on two - the Police Station may count as a building and mess up your goals.

---
To clarify: I do not see any problem next to Bettina's! But I have a sinking feeling you may not be able to have a house next to Bettina AND another house next to Agnes.

I'm hopeful tho- you could plot reset and try!

Last edited:
I think you certainly can have one villager move in that area.
Two villagers tho? I'm not 100% if it will fit but one for sure should.

I'm not certain on two - the Police Station may count as a building and mess up your goals.

That's a worry... I'll try to lay patterns so that he can choose to move on either Agnes' or Bettina's side. :)
Thank you so much for the help! You were great! :)
Sorry you had to see my town in such a ugly state x) The random QRs will become PWPs eventually x)

Back