What PWP did you really really want? How did you feel when you finally got the PWP?!

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
I've had my "bear town" for nearly 2 years - the anniversary is in a few days.

Since the beginning I wanted the fire pit.

Ive waited nearly 2 years for the fire pit - had 3 jocks for awhile to get the fire pit.
Yesterday Kody randomly pinged me and requested the fire pit! I'm so happy!

I'm so happy I can't decide where I want to place it now lol :blush:

What PWP did you really, really want?
How did you feel when you finally got the request?
Did you trap villagers for days?
Did it surprise you when it happened?
Was it one of the last possible PWP requests?

I really wanted the wooden bridge, but I realized I didn't have a cranky villager to suggest it. Luckily I had a cranky villager in my cycle town. It took about 3 months for him to finally suggest it, after trapping him in a circle of holes to keep tabs on him he brought it up :') I'm just glad he didn't suggest anything else.

What PWP did you really, really want?
--Right now I really want a lot of the uchi PWPs but Deirdre won't give them to me lol. I think I've been pretty patient for the most part but I was looking forward to getting the tire toy, log bench, suspension bridge, flower bed, hot spring, sandbox, and lighthouse.

How did you feel when you finally got the request?
--Super happy for the most part! I was disappointed by the sandbox PWP because it didn't look as cute as I thought it would and I waited a looooong time for nothing basically lol.

Did you trap villagers for days?
--Nah I just let the PWPs come as they come, though that's probably why Deirdre is messing with me and not requesting anything!

Did it surprise you when it happened?
--Not especially, though I do appreciate it when they finally request projects. It seems like they get into these moods where I'll get a new PWP every couple of days or I won't get one for over a month, but I'm always glad to get new requests. :)

Was it one of the last possible PWP requests?
--The uchi projects are some of the last ones for me, yes. I never really had many uchis in my town so I guess it's my own fault lol.

Picnic blanket, Fairytale bridge, Windmill, Campfire, Torch, Cube.

I only got Fairytale bridge and Windmill so far and i was so relieved.

I really would like the flower clock...but I haven't gotten it yet.
I actually haven't gotten any of my wanted pwp except the stone tower. I will be supper exited when I do!

i want the wisteria trellis, flower topiaries, zen bell, log bench, bus stop, zen clock, hot spring, stonehenge, water pump, and geyser! all the other pwps i wanted, i've gotten! i screamed when i got the zen garden pwp, tbh ;)

I really wanted the wisteria terllis and it sort of out the blue when they told me, so I was surprised and relived, it took ages, though at the time of getting it, I can't remember why, but it wasn't the best time to use it, and it stillhasnt been the right time yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I just need a snooty character to get the snooty projects~

I was SO desperate for that modern cube or whatever it's called – "cube sculpture," I think? I only had one Smug in Feldspar (Lionel), and it was the last PWP he suggested. I got so many PWPs I didn't want or need from the other villagers while using the diving trick. (I dove a lot for PWPs, but I'm too much of a pushover mayor to trap them anywhere. I just tried to sneak behind trees and keep anyone but Lionel from seeing me!)

I shouted when I finally got it, and built it immediately. It's got a little corner all to itself, surrounded by paths. I know it's not a super popular PWP, but I think it looks great in Feldspar.

CMDac9WUcAEUgwh.jpg
I had just finished making a park/playground in my town but it was missing one thing...a jungle gym.Benjamin requested it at just the right time.I don't do anything extra to get PWPs.I just let it happen naturally and I guess I've been lucky since I just about always get the ones I really want.

Brick Bridge.

When Marshal requested it I was VERY pleased! Was glad that I didn't have to wait any longer for the PWP to be created.

I've been looking for a Metal Bench but all Peppy Villagers I've had have not asked for it at all. :( If they do I'll probably be pleased just as how I felt when I got the Brick Bridge.

I really dislike the uchi type villagers but I really liked a bunch of their pwps. The torture of having to see them just because I wanted pwp was frustrating. I was just so happy and relieved when I finally got the wisteria trellis and geyser and that I could finally just get on with my town. Also shoutout to poor Fang, who's also my only cranky, who has been trapped by so many holes in attempt to get the zen garden lol.

I'm still waiting for some pwps that I really want to be suggested, but I've had quite a few suggestions of other ones I really wanted and it is always the best feeling when you're finally given the one you really wanted.

Rodeo and Tammy tend to be my most reliable for PWP requests, and recently I was pinged for the hammock and the log bench - two of my favorite PWPs! I still haven't figured out where to build anything but I was really happy to get them.

I really wanted the Police Station.
You're probably asking why.
Well, I had 9 villagers in my town.
My town was filled with furniture I collected.
Through a void, somebody's villager moved in.
That villager was Pierce.
I was worried at first, but then I doubted that he would move onto my furniture.
The next day, he moved his home onto 9 pieces of my furniture on the ground.
They weren't just random pieces of furniture.
That was the Princess Series.
I was devastated.
So, I looked it up and it turns out that when they move onto the furniture, the furniture would end up in the Lost & Found.
But there was one problem.
I didn't have the Police Station.
I was doing heaps of tricks to get villagers to 'ping' for Public Works Projects, but I had no luck. The only thing I got was a Yield Sign.
The next day, I just thought that I should trade to get the Princess Series back.
I won in an auction and I ended up paying 3 mil for it. I was soo stupid.
Anyways, I got the Princess Series, yet I lost quite a few bells.
But what really got me angry was this.
Pierce pings me.
"It'll be really cool if we had a Modern Police Station in our town, don't you think so?"
I was about to kill myself. I'm not over exaggerating at all.
So, I unlocked the Police Station and put it in my town.
To be honest, I wasn't that happy that I got it.
As soon as it was built, I evicted Pierce out of my town.

My second favorite PWP is probably the flower arch and Aurora pinged me randomly one day to suggest it, I was so happy!!! I built it immediately on a path between two cobblestone bridges haha. My number one PWP is the wisteria trellis, I'm still waiting for Shari to suggest it to me... other PWPs I like and have gotten are the stone tablet and zen garden :3

What PWP did you really, really want? Jungle gym and sandbox
How did you feel when you finally got the request? Well clyde requested a jungle gym randomly and I was sooo happy until I realized I had to reset for some reason and it wouldnt save. He ended up requesting it a week or so later so all is well! I was also very happy to get the tire toy from him!
Did you trap villagers for days? Surpringly no, my villagers love giving me pwp suggestions.
Did it surprise you when it happened? Yes.
Was it one of the last possible PWP requests? Nope, one of the first actually.

I definitely struggled to get most of the zen and uchi PWPs. I generally like the cranky personality type but I was meh about the uchi villagers in general. I had Pashmina in my main town for the sole purpose of obtaining the windmill (which I wanted to place exactly where she plot her house lol). I kicked her out as soon as I got it and built the windmill the next day. THAT was the best feeling ever.

Dude! The Firepit was the exact same pwp I wanted for the longest time and my only jock never suggested it. Some times I would do the whole scuba trick one day just to see if I could get lucky and they'd either give me a useless pwp that I didn't really want (tiki torch) or keep asking me random questions about name changing or the such.

I finally did get it in November and I had been trying forever. I got the game on Christmas 2014. I wanted to create a firepit in the middle of a field of trees and bamboo infestation, like it was a shindig out in the middle of nowhere.

Congratulations on finally getting the pwp you wanted.

Last edited:
Back