• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which PWPs can be placed multiple times?

BamTheBoom

Murphy's BFF
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I could've sworn I've read somewhere that you can place multiple of the same PWP, like a bench and a light, but I don't know if it's true. If it is, can someone give me a list of all the PWPs you can place multiple times?

You can have multiple:

- benches
- streetlights
- solar panels
- drilling rigs
- instrument shelters
- pyramids (I'm assuming the maximum is theee but I've never tried to build more than 3)
- picnic blanket
- fire pit
- hot spring
- geyser

Only one:
- stone tablet
- Sphinx
- Campsite
- Tower

It's not a complete list but hope this helps!

Other than what HHoney listed the only thing I can think of that allows multiples is flower beds, but I don't really try to build multiple projects often so I'm probably not the most knowledgeable on the subject lol

I was bummed out by the fact that you can only make one windmill and one turbine.
But at least i can make a lot of signs.

You can put multiple cutout standees and design signs too. Im certain that the limits are ten.

I know I've got more than one Illuminated Tree.

One fence PWP. Before the update I wanted to use it to hold spots for the Caf? and another PWP but Isabelle would only allow one.

Back