Iced Coffee Addict
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (84) +
The size of my profile picture in the chibi design of Yuna from FFX just with the bright blue hair from Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Looking for: TBT prices to save for! I'm not sure how much these things cost. Either full of headshot prices.

If you want to provide samples that would be great! Although not required. If you want me to pay to show samples I will.

Thank you bunch!

Not sure if you'd be interested but I can make you a pixel chibi avatar like the one in my sig of her? (Btw expression can be pretty much anything I just make most smiling lol)

Yeah! I like that! Can it be used as an Avatar? Plus how much do you charge?

lol I know you from the trolling thread :p

Yeah! I like that! Can it be used as an Avatar? Plus how much do you charge?

lol I know you from the trolling thread :p

Yep! I make them transparent and blink, if you don't have the animated avatar thing then it will just be still though
Buttt if you haven't wasted your seashells you can buy an animated avatar right now, so that it lets you put gifs
I normally charge 50 TBT but for you I'll make it 30 lol
(Also you don't have to pay up front, you can just pay me as you go and you already have 17 so halfway there lol)

I have 10 seashells I believe still. Wasn't sure what they were for. But yay!!!! Thanks for doing it for 30 and letting me pay as I go!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!

Lmao it's times like these that I love using only mobile devices :p

Back