• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading I'm glad I was that guy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Mint
Feedback
100% (30) +
I've recently been in need of some IGB because something I heard on TV the other day stuck with me.

"Money" -Mr. Krabs, Spongebob Squarepants The Movie

I'm kidding...sorta. It's more of a want because I'm in serious need of a conversion from Animal Crossing: New Leaf to Fashion Crossing: New Weave. Kinda like The Elder Clothes: Hairtrim or Fashion Souls (Dark Souls). Do you catch my drift?

With all of that said, I figured why not be THAT guy that you see once, twice, or even three times a day. My limit is going to be set at 100tbt as that is pretty much all I have.

I saw prices on one thread that looked reasonable, which I can only assume will help me along my journey.

1tbt - 200k IGB
5tbt - 1mil IGB
10tbt - 2mil IGB
25tbt - 5mil IGB
50tbt - 10mil IGB
100tbt - 20mil IGB

If you have any question feel free to ask them. I've got nothing better to do at the moment. I do however ask that you please like my posts so I remember to check back at this thread. Thank you for your help and I encourage you to Stay Classy TBT.

Last edited:
I've recently been in need of some IGB because something I heard on TV the other day stuck with me.

"Money" -Mr. Krabs, Spongebob Squarepants The Movie

I'm kidding...sorta. It's more of a want because I'm in serious need of a conversion from Animal Crossing: New Leaf to Fashion Crossing: New Weave. Kinda like The Elder Clothes: Hairtrim or Fashion Souls (Dark Souls). Do you catch my drift?

With all of that said, I figured why not be THAT guy that you see once, twice, or even three times a day. My limit is going to be set at 100tbt as that is pretty much all I have.

I saw prices on one thread that looked reasonable, which I can only assume will help me along my journey.

1tbt - 200k IGB
5tbt - 1mil IGB
10tbt - 2mil IGB
25tbt - 5mil IGB
50tbt - 10mil IGB
100tbt - 20mil IGB

If you have any question feel free to ask them. I've got nothing better to do at the moment. I do however ask that you please like my posts so I remember to check back at this thread. Thank you for your help and I encourage you to Stay Classy TBT.

I can offer you 20 mil for 100 tbt but I can only trade after 11 pm EST ..will that be ok

I can offer you 20 mil for 100 tbt but I can only trade after 11 pm EST ..will that be ok

That'll work....quick question though. It is 3:15pm CDT. By any chance could you tell me what time it is EST right now? That will help me a lot in figuring out when we'll do the exchange.

Last edited:
That'll be 10:00 pm when we exchange. I can't ensure I'll be available at that time.

Last edited:
Okay coming

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't find your gate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back