Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mint
Feedback
100% (30) +
I've recently been in need of some IGB because something I heard on TV the other day stuck with me.

"Money" -Mr. Krabs, Spongebob Squarepants The Movie

I'm kidding...sorta. It's more of a want because I'm in serious need of a conversion from Animal Crossing: New Leaf to Fashion Crossing: New Weave. Kinda like The Elder Clothes: Hairtrim or Fashion Souls (Dark Souls). Do you catch my drift?

With all of that said, I figured why not be THAT guy that you see once, twice, or even three times a day. My limit is going to be set at 100tbt as that is pretty much all I have.

I saw prices on one thread that looked reasonable, which I can only assume will help me along my journey.

1tbt - 200k IGB
5tbt - 1mil IGB
10tbt - 2mil IGB
25tbt - 5mil IGB
50tbt - 10mil IGB
100tbt - 20mil IGB

If you have any question feel free to ask them. I've got nothing better to do at the moment. I do however ask that you please like my posts so I remember to check back at this thread. Thank you for your help and I encourage you to Stay Classy TBT.

Last edited:
I've recently been in need of some IGB because something I heard on TV the other day stuck with me.

"Money" -Mr. Krabs, Spongebob Squarepants The Movie

I'm kidding...sorta. It's more of a want because I'm in serious need of a conversion from Animal Crossing: New Leaf to Fashion Crossing: New Weave. Kinda like The Elder Clothes: Hairtrim or Fashion Souls (Dark Souls). Do you catch my drift?

With all of that said, I figured why not be THAT guy that you see once, twice, or even three times a day. My limit is going to be set at 100tbt as that is pretty much all I have.

I saw prices on one thread that looked reasonable, which I can only assume will help me along my journey.

1tbt - 200k IGB
5tbt - 1mil IGB
10tbt - 2mil IGB
25tbt - 5mil IGB
50tbt - 10mil IGB
100tbt - 20mil IGB

If you have any question feel free to ask them. I've got nothing better to do at the moment. I do however ask that you please like my posts so I remember to check back at this thread. Thank you for your help and I encourage you to Stay Classy TBT.

I can offer you 20 mil for 100 tbt but I can only trade after 11 pm EST ..will that be ok

I can offer you 20 mil for 100 tbt but I can only trade after 11 pm EST ..will that be ok

That'll work....quick question though. It is 3:15pm CDT. By any chance could you tell me what time it is EST right now? That will help me a lot in figuring out when we'll do the exchange.

Last edited:
That'll be 10:00 pm when we exchange. I can't ensure I'll be available at that time.

Last edited:
Okay coming

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't find your gate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back