Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
I'm very close to being done with the remodeling of my town and began to realize something...I have way too much fruit to even own!
If you want any, lemme know...
What I have/how much:
Perfect Oranges: Sold out
Oranges: 150 bells per basket of 9
Apples: 150 bells per basket of 3
Cherries: 150 bells per basket of 3
Pears: 150 bells per basket of 3
Peaches: 100 bells per basket of 3
Bananas: 50 bells per basket of 3
Coconuts: 50 bells per basket of 3
Lychee: 100 bells per basket of 3
Mangos: 100 bells per basket of 3
Durians: 100 bells per basket of 3
Lemons: 100 bells per basket of 3
Persimmons: 250 bells per basket of 3
Edit: To make things easy for if you want to buy, when you arrive, I'll lead you to the town square where all the fruit will be.

Last edited:
Sale thingy ends July 25th at 8:30pm estrn US time

Last edited:
Oh... are you still doing the service then?
Because I'd like to buy one Basket of each fruit you have!
Also, I think your fruit prices are way too low... if you're expecting us to pay in IGB.
I'll give you 30,000 In Game Bells for each basket of 3, and I'll give 90,000 Bells for each basket of 9.
Does that sound alright with you?

Yeah, I'm still doing it, I giess it didn't add in thst I'm ending it tonight haha.
And 30k for each? Are you sure? I put them low in hopes of them going quickly. I can trade either now or anytime after 12pm estrn time today.

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

How many full baskets of nine perfect oranges do you have, please? I will buy alot of them for 3000 IGB each.

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

How many full baskets of nine perfect oranges do you have, please? I will buy alot of them for 3000 IGB each.

I have 5 baskets of 9 perfect oranges. I'll let you know when my gates are open and walk you over to town square when you arrive. ^-^
My towns name is Orchard, just to make it easier.

Last edited:
I have 5 baskets of 9 perfect oranges. I'll let you know when my gates are open and walk you over to town square when you arrive. ^-^
My towns name is Orchard, just to make it easier.

Sweet, I have added you and will go to the train station and watch for your open gate now.

Okay, Im opening my gates...somebody else may come over to get an azalea start while ur there

The fruit shop is now closing. But the orchard of trees near town square is still available to take fruit from when you visit ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back