• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

well this is awkward...

Isalami

yandere
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
for some reason I didn't know that if you deleted a character, their set down QR codes would be deleted too!
I deleted and re-made my second character for the sake of his birthday, name, and house position, but looks like all the paths are gone! Oh dear! xD

awkward.jpg

You can clearly see where they used to be, but still. Means more work for me! I love having stuff to do in this game anyway so it's not too much of a bother.

Last edited:
I did something similar when I first started playing, I thought that if you placed a pattern on a ground then changed it with sable to a different pattern the original pattern would stay on the ground.. Boy was I wrong.

I did something similar when I first started playing, I thought that if you placed a pattern on a ground then changed it with sable to a different pattern the original pattern would stay on the ground.. Boy was I wrong.

ohh my gosh.

q//w//q
yeahh.. the entire things changes. it can be super useful if you're changing up paths for the season but... xD oh dearrr.

ohh my gosh.

q//w//q
yeahh.. the entire things changes. it can be super useful if you're changing up paths for the season but... xD oh dearrr.

Thats what I was just thinking! It would be helpful if you want to remove or replace all your paths, its an easy way to get rid of them xD but otherwise thats sucky

Same thing happened to me a while back, so I always store what patterns I can in my able's if i plan on deleting the character xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think they vanish if you do that? I'm actually not sure, I haven't done it in a while.. :confused:

Oh no! That stinks. Maybe try to save a copy of patterns with your mayor at Ables. I haven't deleted any of my characters in this game so I didn't think of this.

Back