• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's a song that makes you feel EXTREMELY nostalgic?

MarisaMatsu

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Let's go down memory lane guys.

Animal Crossing music, the intro to American Idol, and music box songs do make me feel nostalgic, BUT Everytime We Touch (slow version) by Cascada hurts me the most. Maybe it's because they were in so many AMVs back in like 2009? I watched so many of them. Those were some cringy times for me, but nonetheless enjoyable, and I would never replace those experiences.

How about you?

Really any of the 90's theme songs lol. But Sailor Moon I always rushed home after school for it!

American Idol Theme, I Want It That Way by the Backstreet Boys, any Pussycat Doll songs, any Micheal Jackson song, etc.

Those first few chords are so nostalgic. Love it so much I made it my town tune in New Leaf.

Summer Love by Justin Timberlake. My best friend and I loved that song when it came out (and still know all the words, of course). Can't believe it's 10 years old.

Last edited:
Everytime I hear anything from City Folk and also Iridescent by Linkin Park (that songs brigns back memories of going home on Christmas Eve because it would always play at the same time every December 24th)

Too many? I mean of course all the 90's anthems we all know, but also a lot of older hair metal because we used to listen to this rock station during all of our road trips, also B-52's whole Cosmic Thing cd.

Crimson King by Demons & Wizards. It's what got me into metal in the first place.:)

Back