Gnomes?

Beckasoarusrex

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I noticed today there was a message on the board by the train station saying there was a gnome in T.I.Y. What exactly does the gnome do? I was confused bc the notice and the gnome is pretty expensive so I was wondering if it is just a rare item, or what?

messages about special items in t.i.y. appear because they are selling something called a "spotlight item" that day. it's just an orderable furniture piece that is more rare than all the other furniture items (it shows up less in the store) you can buy from timmy and tommy. i usually buy them even if i don't really have a use for it in my house because then i have them cataloged for the future :)

messages about special items in t.i.y. appear because they are selling something called a "spotlight item" that day. it's just an orderable furniture piece that is more rare than all the other furniture items (it shows up less in the store) you can buy from timmy and tommy. i usually buy them even if i don't really have a use for it in my house because then i have them cataloged for the future :)

Okay, thank you :)

I wish they did something though... like in the sims game, the gnomes would switch places or positions in different places of the house lol

Last edited:
Being able to set it (or other furniture) outside would be more fun, as well. Too bad that portion of HHD didn't come over in the update.

Being able to set it (or other furniture) outside would be more fun, as well. Too bad that portion of HHD didn't come over in the update.

Never played Happy Home Designer, never even thought of that being possible. Now I want gnomes lined up outside my house. Put them all around the ponds with their little fishing rods.

I hope that for the next version of animal crossing, you can place any item you want to outside.

Instead of looking like leaves, there are dressers and punching bags and rockets strewn across beaches, although they could have an option for either type of placement I'm sure.

I hope that for the next version of animal crossing, you can place any item you want to outside.

YES!! I've wanted to place so many items outside but they all look like a leaf :( There's so many items that would look good outside.

Back