• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Goldie or Ursala?? (POLL CLOSED!)

Goldie or Ursala??

• Keep Goldie

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Move in Ursala

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters

onionpudding

♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
THIS POLL IS CLOSED! PLEASE DO NOT VOTE!

Ursala_NL.jpgtumblr_o0k47gJCB11uzf2glo1_100.jpg

Okay sooo...In Atsukito, I REALLY want to move in Ursala, but the thing is, I have to move out a normal. (It's the personality type I mostly have. )

My normals are: Sylvana, Goldie, Fauna, & Marina

I love Fauna, Sylvana and Marina too much to let them go, my least desirable Normal is Goldie, in all honesty. But I still LOVE HER TO DEATH ahhh---

Can you guys help me decide? Should I keep Goldie, or move her out for Ursala?

I'll open a poll so you guys can help me! Thanks so much <3

EDIT: Whichever gets the most votes by 8pm CST, that's my final decision!

EDIT 2: I have made my final decision! Ursala won with 20 votes! Goldie is now gone to a new home!
Thank you all for your feedback!!

Last edited:
ursala! she's a cutie. pink, freckles, and floral-themed house. :blush:

I prefer Ursala, plus it'll give your town more variety!

Yeah! I honestly have every personality type except Uchi XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted to keep Goldie because I'm not really a fan of Ursala. Do whatever you want, though. :)

asdfghjkll- this is such a hard decision XD But I'm anxious to see then end results tomorrow

Oh god, Ursala is a witch. She has been my most hated villager since when she first moved into my GCN town years ago. She's very stuck up and rude. That might just be the snooty personality, but there's plenty of snooty villagers I like on AC:GCN, and Ursala is definitely not one of them.

Goldie, however, is very nice and cute. She's 10000x better to have in your town than that snotty pink behemoth.

Oh god, Ursala is a witch. She has been my most hated villager since when she first moved into my GCN town years ago. She's very stuck up and rude. That might just be the snooty personality, but there's plenty of snooty villagers I like on AC:GCN, and Ursala is definitely not one of them.

Goldie, however, is very nice and cute. She's 10000x better to have in your town than that snotty pink behemoth.

She's not a snooty anymore. In ACNL, she's an Uchi, which makes her 100x better lol

( I hate snootys too lol )

Last edited:
She's not a snooty anymore. In ACNL, she's an Uchi, which makes her 100x better lol

( I hate snootys too lol )

That is much better, but I think in a way I will always have a rivalry with her. I can never forgive her for the pain she made me endure in my childhood lol

4 normals is a bit too much, and the dialogue gets so repetitive... I had 3 peppies for months and never again! x)
If Goldie is the one you like the least, then I'd say to move her~ if you like Ursala, that's even better! I'm a fan of big bears myself ♥

I'd move in Ursala, just for the change of pace and to have someone new in town. Goldie holds a special place in my heart but Ursala is adorable also, and I love her house design c: I'd choose her

I'd say move in Ursala! As other people have said, just to have that little change, and if you like her and you need an uchi, why not? :> but i can also understand the emotional attachment to some characters you've had for a while. I think whatever choice feels right to you is what you should go with :eek:

I picked Ursala! She's a cutie and I never see her around, so it'll be cool to have a unique villager. And I personally wouldn't want to have 4 villagers with the same personality type.

Personally I'd choose Goldie because I like her better than Ursala, she just has a better design in my opinion, though I like Ursala's house better than Goldie's. That being said, I would just go with whichever villager you like better. :)

Personally I'd choose Goldie because I like her better than Ursala, she just has a better design in my opinion, though I like Ursala's house better than Goldie's. That being said, I would just go with whichever villager you like better. :)

I like both though, that's the thing. ; - ; Design wise, they're both pretty. But I'm leaning more towards Ursala bc I would like an Uchi lolol Whichever one wins by 8pm is the final decision to I'm fine either way

I'd say to let Ursala move in, you've had Goldie already so try something new
Eventually Ursala will move out and you'll get Goldie again :3

I'd say to let Ursala move in, you've had Goldie already so try something new
Eventually Ursala will move out and you'll get Goldie again :3

Ursala can't move out. The welcome amiibo character don't ask to move :3 But I do have both amiibo cards.

Actually they do ping to move out! All of mine have even when they were the only amiibo villager in my town! It's just more rare c:

Back