Ask the Coffee ANYTHING AT ALL!

Looking to visit Disneyworld and possibly New York!
Haha I'm kinda poor too, but I've been saving up for almost a year!

I've been to Disney when I was a kid! It was pretty awesome. But omg. New York would be a blast! And good job saving up!

Do you consider yourself short, tall, or in between?

Last edited:
What colour is your hair?

When did you get your 3ds?

UNICOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN! Btw I can come get Sparro at any time now!

My hair is a dark brown and my 3DS is the 20th anniversary Pok?mon edition that I got when it was released. But I've had em since they came out as well :p

UNICOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN! Btw I can come get Sparro at any time now!

My hair is a dark brown and my 3DS is the 20th anniversary Pok?mon edition that I got when it was released. But I've had em since they came out as well :p

Mines dark brown-almost black. For some reason, it gets darker as I get older.
Maybe you can come for sparro sometime later? My sister has my 3ds. She'll probably be on it for hours....
I've had my 3ds since 2013 (it's a super Mario 3D land special version) but I've played on my older sister's 3ds back in 2011!

Mines dark brown-almost black. For some reason, it gets darker as I get older.
Maybe you can come for sparro sometime later? My sister has my 3ds. She'll probably be on it for hours....
I've had my 3ds since 2013 (it's a super Mario 3D land special version) but I've played on my older sister's 3ds back in 2011!

That's awesome and sounds really pretty! And sure! Just let me know when you are ready! I'm in no rush. But omg. I never let anyone touch my 3ds. I get super protective over it. But that's pretty awesome! You are awesome. Let's be awesome

Why did you leave

IMG_1389.jpg

Is it because I told you to take a break

There's nothing wrong with having a break from tbt

Jeez fine then go

Why did you leave

IMG_1389.jpg

Is it because I told you to take a break

There's nothing wrong with having a break from tbt

Jeez fine then go

That wasn't why I tried to leave. There was another reason that wasn't you. Don't worry: it wasn't you. But I am back. I just probably won't be as active. But I'm here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Average bedtime?

Anywhere between 8-10 pm EST

I am lame and sleep early

Back