• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ☂️ claire's very smol art shop! (on break!)

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
hi! currently not accepting requests because of school work (already)! will finish all received requests, but nothing new please! :)
tumblr_inline_mmjrb1y3cT1qz4rgp.gif

hi! back in the dreaded middle school, i went through a really intense shoujo manga phase ;;;;, and started obsessively drawing bad manga :,) i just found a portfolio that i compiled back then (thinking i was hot stuff, apparently), and i was charmed by the slightly crooked, slighty stiff characters sketched messily all over the pages. i wanted to see how my drawing skills have changed since then (if they have at all, since i haven't done anything remotely artistic since the 9th grade), so here i am! tumblr_inline_nm35jdKDed1qid2nw.gif

i sketched these two drawings below in the car just a little bit ago (thus the lined paper oops- will use unlined paper for your drawings!) and have decided that i wanted to try to draw even more slightly wonky-looking people- and so i'm extending my request to the lovely members of TBTF to give me their mayors and OC's to draw! (only humans please, because sTRUGGLE)

anime.jpg

the examples above weren't in color because i was in the car, but all drawings will be colored in just a little + scanned into the computer to avoid awful camera angles and lighting issues. to give you an idea of my coloring skillz, below are a couple of outfit drawings i did back when i was broke and desperately pined after new clothes- they're faceless and mannequin-like and drawn on graph paper bc i did them in geometry class, but hopefully they give you a good idea of what you're getting! (p.s. i can't do hands l m a o) tumblr_inline_nodwvhC9kN1qid2nw_75sq.gif

outfit drawings.jpg

maybe in the future when i've gotten more practice, i'll charge a little more for each drawing, but for now i'd just like to test the waters and give them for tumblr_malmleMatf1qid2nw.gif2 tbt (the price of my favorite acnl item, a hybrid :,))! this is because i started this shop just to practice my art skills in bittersweet memory if my crusty 12 y/o butt, not for tbt, really. also! low prices = happier customers who will request more drawings hehe!

if you don't mind some anatomical impossibilities and a lot of eraser marks, i'd love to draw for you! tumblr_inline_nodwvbKQRg1qid2nw_75sq.gif

tumblr_inline_nik5mcrjka1ry72eo.gif

tumblr_malmkf91t81qid2nw.gifform:tumblr_malmkf91t81qid2nw.gif

username:

character ref:

anything to request in particular?:

tbt:

working on:
mayormae

waiting to be done:​

nothing for now hehe

i'd love it if i got some constructive criticism and/or tips! tumblr_inline_nm35jjdChI1qid2nw.gif

thank youuuuu!

tumblr_m26oklE4za1qdo9j4.gif claire

(disclaimer: cute little graphics aren't mine! i found them all on this tumblr)

tumblr_inline_mfsk2mhS5s1qid2nw.gif

Last edited:
hi!!

username: MayorMae

character ref: could i order my 5 characters from here?? :D http://toyhou.se/Buttonscantfly/characters

anything to request in particular?: just to note that minsi is a toddler

tbt: 15 (lil tip for you bc i ordered so many <3)

Last edited:
Back