• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite birdie?

YunaMoon

Iced Coffee Addict
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Hello! I want to get a better bird villager than Jitters. I was thinking Phoebe or Sparro.

Anyone have suggestions?

OR, who is YOUR favorite birb?

The ducks are my favorite birds! Bill is my all time favorite, then Pate & Ketchup. I like Jacob too if you have his amiibo card :)

Unfortunately I don't have any amiibo cards yet! I need some though so I'll keep that in mind!

For an ostrich: Blanche (pecking stick)
For a duck: Ketchup (tomato quack)
For a birb: Piper or Lucha (only because of his sick mask)

Last edited:
I've had both Phoebe and Sparro.
Phoebe was my first Uchi when I came back to AC a few years ago. She is definitely one of the best Uchis!

I never had Sparro but I was looking for a natural forest jock and gave him a try. He's fantastic!

Other bird favorites: - Midge - Avery - Celia - :blush:

My favs are Jacques, Molly, Midge, Blanche, Flora, and Celia.

Last edited:
My poor Sparro baby gettin no love.

But that's okay

I WILL NOT SHARE!

Lol

Ketchup is my absolute favorite bird - I love that little tomato duck and I have her in my town right now. Actual bird-wise, I like Jacques - I also have him in my town right now and he's s pretty cool dude. I also really like Midge. She's a cutie, and I would love to have her in my town if only I had more room.

Back