Favorite birdie?

Molly, Ketchup, Julia, Phoebe and Roald. I wasn't a fan of the actual bird villagers until I got Medli.

Ooh I always liked the Birds in Animal Crossing. :p

Phoebe, Medli, and Molly are my top three favorites. :eek:
Midge, Ketchup, Julia, Blanche, and Queenie follow behind too.

Last edited:
I love the birds!! I'm seriously contemplating turning my 2nd town into an all bird variety town.
Bird: Admiral and Lucha
Ostrich: Blanch, Pheobe, and Queenie
Eagle: Apollo and Avery
Duck: ALL OF THEMMM but Freckles is my favourite
Chicken: Goose and Ken

I love the birds!! I'm seriously contemplating turning my 2nd town into an all bird variety town.
Bird: Admiral and Lucha
Ostrich: Blanch, Pheobe, and Queenie
Eagle: Apollo and Avery
Duck: ALL OF THEMMM but Freckles is my favourite
Chicken: Goose and Ken
U forgot the penguins :p

Bird: Ace [who isn't back :(], Jacques, Sparro (kinda like him now) and Jacob.
Penguin: Wade, Cube and Puck
Chicken: Ken
Duck: Bill, Molly, Freckles, Drake, Deena (who people may have forgotten..) and Pate
Eagle: Buzz, Pierce, Quetzal (who also isn't back..) and Frank
Ostrich: Blanche

I'm not usually a fan of birds, but I really do love Molly! Her design is so cute and her house fits my town's aesthetic! And I also do like Blanche, she has such a pretty design and I would love to add her to my town if I ever had the room. :blush:

ahhh all the birds are so cute, but if I had to choose a favourite, it'd probably be Aurora or Molly c:

I have Phoebe and imo she is both beautiful and fantasic! Her dialogue seems way different to me than my uchi in my town of Novaria, who is Mathilda (I like her, too, but, of course, not a bird).

Jacob is in Novaria, too, and he is both very colorful and amusing.

Lots of opinions here. I hope you pick a villager that you end up loving to have!

For bird villagers, I have only had Twiggy and she is my favorite villager in my town right now! She is adorable and I really love her design because of that. She's also always been super nice to me. But today she asked me to move and I told her she could because I don't plan on keeping my current town much longer.

I haven't had any major experiences with any other bird villagers. The only chicken I've ever had was Broffina who I liked but I doubt many others like too (and she's kind of ugly...) I also had Amelia for a while but I only talked to her a couple of times before she moved. Yeah I know I'm not much help here but in my opinion all the villagers have likeable qualities so just look at some and decide which ones you like the most!

Back