• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager move out

Debate_king

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
How can I get a villager to move out in one real life day, if someone already asked me to move out today?

If you have an Amiibo reader and some villager Amiibo Cards, Wisp can have a villager of your choice move out the next day for the chosen villager to move into your town. Other than that, you can also time travel, I suppose. I'm always leery on fiddling with the time though.

Without time traveling you mean? From what I understand (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I think only one villager will ping you in a day, so you probably won't get another today. There's a chance that a different villager will ping you tomorrow but sometimes it take a couple of days for a new ping. Other than that you could always time travel.

If you have an Amiibo reader and some villager Amiibo Cards, Wisp can have a villager of your choice move out the next day for the chosen villager to move into your town. Other than that, you can also time travel, I suppose. I'm always leery on fiddling with the time though.

When I time travel, what do I do to get someone to leave?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Without time traveling you mean? From what I understand (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I think only one villager will ping you in a day, so you probably won't get another today. There's a chance that a different villager will ping you tomorrow but sometimes it take a couple of days for a new ping. Other than that you could always time travel.

What do I do when I time travel to get someone to move?

When I time travel, what do I do to get someone to leave?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do I do when I time travel to get someone to move?

If you just skip ahead in the game by a day or two (ask Isabell for help before loading your mayor & ask to change date & time) you should start getting new pings, but make sure you talk to your villagers each time because if you don't then they might do the thing where they're like "hey I haven't seen you in a while" and then they won't ping you, even if they're planning on moving. Also if you talk to other villagers they might tell you that another villager is thinking of moving but they don't always tell you so I wouldn't rely on that.

Back