• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Flora + Items~!

I just found one more pink hydrangea start and one more blue one in my inventory! C:

Hi~ I've got all the items on your wishlist. Would 3 tbt each work? I've also got a ton of pink lilies/pink tulips/white carnations. How many are you looking for?

Hi~ I've got all the items on your wishlist. Would 3 tbt each work? I've also got a ton of pink lilies/pink tulips/white carnations. How many are you looking for?

Ah that'd be great o/ so 42 TBT for the items!

Hrmm, I'm wanting around 30 pink tulips if that's okay. I'm going to hold off on lilies and carnations atm! So in total 132 TBT?

Ah that'd be great o/ so 42 TBT for the items!

Hrmm, I'm wanting around 30 pink tulips if that's okay. I'm going to hold off on lilies and carnations atm! So in total 132 TBT?

Sure! :) I'll have wifi in like an hour and a half if that's okay. I'll vm you when I have everything together!

I can give you 15 of each flower and 10 of each bush start for 1 tbt each?

Last edited:
I have a ton of pink flowers. Just let me know how much you would like! They are 1 tbt each~
And same with the hydrangea starts c: i could throw in those for free

Last edited:
Back