• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lythelys' art gallery ovo

timecapsule

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Winter Mittens
White Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
it me

hey hi i draw with my mouse and an old wacom from like 2011 lol

im lythelys/chrissy but i dont think people care that much about me

this wat u came 4

they r ere 4 the art probably so without further ado

freebies: closed
dump ocs here !! if freebies are open haha and i might draw em :eek:
if i do pls give proper credits back here if you post it somewhere or somethin
just dont be an
arse

Last edited:
Aww. These are really cute. I love the colors in the soft pastel tones. <3

ohh yesssssss an art thread :cool: I'll be watching ?? i said in a totally not creepy way????.

seriously though I love what you've got so far, can't wait to see all your great works >3c

You have some nice headshots here! I'll keep an eye on this thread, I'd like to see your progress and improvement! ^^

aaa you have such a cute art style!! if you want you can draw one of my ocs c:

ooo you had me thinkin I was gonna see some traditional doodles for a second ;p I'd love to see them if u ever post them!
also that is a great tv head character i love

/drop kicks your thread back to the front

ahhhh I love your styleeee its so nice i love the colors and errything!!!!

I hope you can consider to draw my oc <33333
He wears rlly baggy shirts or clothes etc!! Things that mostly hide his body parts c;

psstt he's also the one in my siggy if you need the color of the eyes or anything

omg ok thank you !!!

sorry 4 inactivity!!!!!! my pc died incase u didnt see my wall just fyi
but i got mah new one so thats pretttty rad, props to lenovo???? took like a damn DAY to get it here like wow
anyways llets get thru these pffft

golly gee-whiz cool pastel aesthetic
thank u ;w;

ooo you had me thinkin I was gonna see some traditional doodles for a second ;p I'd love to see them if u ever post them!
also that is a great tv head character i love

/drop kicks your thread back to the front
thank 4 dropkick fren, also i WISH but im very lazy?? so i might not but i might? lmao ill let u kno b

ahhhh I love your styleeee its so nice i love the colors and errything!!!!

I hope you can consider to draw my oc <33333
-snip-
omg ok thank you !!!

! thank u sm! ill definitely give him a go seems like a huge cutie ;w;

for now here's my first drawing on my new pc~!!
nothin special just getting back into digital after a little bit of inactivity, ya know

sadly i lost a ton of crap from 2 years ago on my old pc ;n; i tried to save some buttttttt idk how much i lost
i did save some newer art tho so thats gud!!

epp
more crap ---- this time splatoon 2 edition woo
im gonna name em matchy ;o;; just thought it sounded cute af

well i guess im gonna overhaul the OP maake it fancy n stuff

Last edited:
! thank u sm! ill definitely give him a go seems like a huge cutie ;w;

for now here's my first drawing on my new pc~!!
nothin special just getting back into digital after a little bit of inactivity, ya know

sadly i lost a ton of crap from 2 years ago on my old pc ;n; i tried to save some buttttttt idk how much i lost
i did save some newer art tho so thats gud!!

awww thank you so much I appreciate it!!! and thats so cuteeee ofnmdkjshfdomg I love the littlee cheek design you did!!

Matchy is so cute!! w the lil hat (am I remembering wrong or did your mayor have a hat like that too idk it seems familiar in a good way :cool: )

Matchy is so cute!! w the lil hat (am I remembering wrong or did your mayor have a hat like that too idk it seems familiar in a good way :cool: )

yeeee i love him also ur remembering correctly the mayor i abandoned did most definitely have a hat very similar to that
/shrugs i guess i like beanies ??

awww thank you so much I appreciate it!!! and thats so cuteeee ofnmdkjshfdomg I love the littlee cheek design you did!!

omg i'm glad u like it buT I HAVENT STARTED ON URS YET ;; i'm sorry i take a while bc every damn thing is breaking in my house i s2g

cries bc haven't done any art dbwhwhfkngbg nothing 2 show :(((((
on mobile again .-. excuse any formatting errors my children

yeeee i love him also ur remembering correctly the mayor i abandoned did most definitely have a hat very similar to that
/shrugs i guess i like beanies ??

omg i'm glad u like it buT I HAVENT STARTED ON URS YET ;; i'm sorry i take a while bc every damn thing is breaking in my house i s2g

cries bc haven't done any art dbwhwhfkngbg nothing 2 show :(((((
on mobile again .-. excuse any formatting errors my children

its ok my child dont worry theres no rush >;00000!!!

Back