• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway TAKE TWO!: Looking for giveaway towns

VaporeonChan

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello I am looking for giveaway towns that have hydrengas specifically blue ones and also white azaelas, blue and purple and gold roses if you have one please kindly let me know My FC is: 4484 9932 7535 I would be grateful if someone had a giveaway town as the one I frequent isn't open alot of the time.

If you know of one lemme know and also those who do not agree with this topic I suggest you steer away from this topic or don't even post at all. Otherwise if anyone is helpful and kind enough please do lemme know I'd be grateful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUUUUUUMP

you know, my friend and i were almost inclined to help you until you reacted to the replies to your other thread with completely uncalled for vulgarity.

that being said, why would you even post another thread after a mod advised you not to go about things like you did? you kind of soured your first impression to this forum with your actions earlier; i don't think many will be too eager to help you after that.

also, "giveaway towns" built specifically to give people things are usually not exactly legit-- which, as stated in the rules, which may not have read, is not allowed here. you're better off looking elsewhere.

good luck, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
you know, my friend and i were almost inclined to help you until you reacted to the replies to your other thread with completely uncalled for vulgarity.

that being said, why would you even post another thread after a mod advised you not to go about things like you did? you kind of soured your first impression to this forum with your actions earlier; i don't think many will be too eager to help you after that.

also, "giveaway towns" built specifically to give people things are usually not exactly legit-- which, as stated in the rules, which may not have read, is not allowed here. you're better off looking elsewhere.

good luck, and have a nice day.

I think, it's unnecessary to instigate? Especially since the owner is recommending to just walk away if you don't like it.
Everyone can think things in their own way. And we actually don't have any right to tell someone how to do what to do, unless it's directly making trouble up on ourselves.
At least, we can just try giving advice personally if anything matters. I mean, PM. Posting publicly that's not about transaction offer is exactly uncalled, I guess..​

However. Hi, I'm not holding giveaway town or anything similar, but I can spare some blue hydrangeas, blue/gold/purple roses. Not infinite quantity though. And if you'd rather find infinite quantity, I can at least tell you where I used to see those giveaway towns.
Let me know if interested.

@RedTropicalFish Yes I am definitely interested in your flowers if you do not need them and I'm also interested in finding out where you have seen those giveaway towns. Because they do have legit ones and they are real I know i've been to a few

@punctuallyAbsent <--- to mention you have the dumbest friggin name I've ever seen also I'm sorry but giveaway towns do exist and I've been to some legit ones take advice and don't read or even freaking reply if you don't like what I have to say.

@RedTropicalFish Yes I am definitely interested in your flowers if you do not need them and I'm also interested in finding out where you have seen those giveaway towns. Because they do have legit ones and they are real I know i've been to a few

Hey sorry for the delay. I've sent you a PM.
Also, I'd appreciate if you could stop saying like that, about my friend's name. I actually like her name for long, it might not be your business though.

Back