• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

the evil is defeated!!!

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Tasty Cake
oh. my. god. fang, who moved into a suuuper bad spot in my town has FINALLY moved out after days upon days of effort. I no longer feel stressed playing. staring at where the house once was brings me to tears of relief. it's time to re-landscape it now and undo the damage. what a HUGE relief. I don't know why I was stressed about something so small, but it really makes a big difference- my town is back to its nearly perfect state. I'm sooooo happy! dumb little ramble >w>

Aww I'm so happy for you! I love Fang, but a bad place is a bad place. Good luck with your town!

I love him too, but when he moved into that horrid spot and I spent days trying to move him out, I actually grew neutral towards him loll qwq thank you though!

My like of Ankha grew into instant hatred when she destroyed blue roses, pink tulips, and special stumps. The wonders of voided villagers.

oh girl i know that feel- i love fang too (his EYES), but it's always the hugest relief when a villager who was in an awful place finally moves out and you see that lovely dead patch of land like "ahhhhhhh my town"

best feeling :blush:

Aw I'm glad everything is being resolved now, that's always good to hear! I had the same problem when Wolfgang moved into my town; he moved in right on top of my main path and in front of a bridge and I was so mad haha, I had to have him move out right away. Good luck landscaping and everything and I'm happy it all worked out :)

Fang also moved into a horrible spot in my town, kinda hate him now lol. He moved out some time ago so im happy he got out of your town aswell :cool:

Congrats on getting rid of the house and sorry you had to kick out a cool villager. I had a villager move right in front of my alt's house once. I built a pwp there the day I got him to move. lol

Back