• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

VOIDED VILLAGER QUESTION

ikeafanboy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡&
Bells
Switch
5898-8035-9297
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Okay so Canberra was in boxes and one of my friends adopted her from my town. I DO NOT want another voided villager to be the 10th to move into my town. If I time travel or go back in time one day, is there a chance a voided villager will appear in fences? I want to adopt Ruby from someone but I don't think I can while canberra's house is still in town (even though it says she 'Moved Out.') I have had 2 people who visited my town. I already have Ruby's spot plotted in my town so I don't want her to end up in Canberra's spot.

Thank you. I do not want to lose one of my dreamies to a voided villager again.

Last edited:
I think no one comes the day after someone moves, from what I know it takes at least two days to have someone plotting the fence
For example, the first 9 villagers take two days, so I guess it's safe?

I think no one comes the day after someone moves, from what I know it takes at least two days to have someone plotting the fence
For example, the first 9 villagers take two days, so I guess it's safe?

Yes it's safe! I just confirmed this. I guess if you time travel 2 or more days then there is a chance of a voided villager appearing but not 1 day :D

Back