I have no friends, so I want to make some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnorokgirl89

Part-time villain
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
0% (0) +
I have no friends that play Animal Crossing, so I tried to make some. Turns out, Miiverse isn't exactly what I needed for that, but I have heard these forums are! I love to catch bugs/fish, plant gardens, bury pitfall seeds for my least favorite villagers, hang out on the island, play island tours, collect things for my house, collect cicadas for my house because they sound pretty, and pretty much anything Animal Crossing offers, which means there is a lot I wouldn't mind doing with you. I have never achieved a perfect town without help, so I understand if you do need help. Also, I am a ditz, so if I stop all of a sudden to catch a cicada or something stupid like that, don't say I didn't warn you.
My friend code is: 0705-7846-3443
My town name is: Johto
My character name is: Red

Seriously, I am a complete ditz, but I try my best, so I may not stop to something completely pointless and stupid. Just beware.

Last edited:
Let's become friends! ~ :cool: You seem like an amazing person, I've added your friend code, I hope we can play with together soon ^^

It says your code is invalid, did you misstype it? I'll give you mine real quick.
0705 - 7846 - 3443
Hope we can figure things out!

Okay, I'll add you right now! I can't visit any towns until I get my verification code because of child protection laws and stuff, but that can take up to 48 hours. It's driving me crazy, but at least I'll know my way around the forums by that point.

Okay, I'll add you right now! I can't visit any towns until I get my verification code because of child protection laws and stuff, but that can take up to 48 hours. It's driving me crazy, but at least I'll know my way around the forums by that point.

Haha that's quite annoying, yeah It doesn't take long until your used to the forum and find some pretty amazing people c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back