• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

has this happened to anyone yet?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
I just realized I have an amiibo villager, Medli, and an original villager, Bianca, in my town and they share a birthday, I'm wondering what will happen when their birthday comes up. Will both of them have a party? Will one of them go to the other's? I'm curious if anybody else has an amiibo villager and original villager with a common birthday that has already passed and what happened on that day.

I'm pretty sure that they will both have a party, don't see any reason why that wouldn't happen so it seems logical that the game would just have things go about as they would when a villager's birthday comes along, but it would happen to 2 villagers instead of one

At first I thought "Nintendo would avoid having villagers with the same birthdays, right? They must have made a mistake!" and then I realized there's more villagers than days of the year.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Huh, I didn't know some villagers had the same birthday. That's pretty neat. Is it the same if your character's birthday is the same day as one of your villagers?

Back