has this happened to anyone yet?

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I just realized I have an amiibo villager, Medli, and an original villager, Bianca, in my town and they share a birthday, I'm wondering what will happen when their birthday comes up. Will both of them have a party? Will one of them go to the other's? I'm curious if anybody else has an amiibo villager and original villager with a common birthday that has already passed and what happened on that day.

I'm pretty sure that they will both have a party, don't see any reason why that wouldn't happen so it seems logical that the game would just have things go about as they would when a villager's birthday comes along, but it would happen to 2 villagers instead of one

At first I thought "Nintendo would avoid having villagers with the same birthdays, right? They must have made a mistake!" and then I realized there's more villagers than days of the year.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Huh, I didn't know some villagers had the same birthday. That's pretty neat. Is it the same if your character's birthday is the same day as one of your villagers?

Back