New to TBT, long time AC player!

Ragnorokgirl89

Part-time villain
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Hello World! My name is Ragnorokgirl89, but just call me Red! I have played Animal Crossing games for a long time, and certainly will not stop for years to come! Anyway, I am new to these forums, and forums in general, but Miiverse was useless for making friends to play with, but then I learned about this place. I am hoping to make many friends here, and becoming a part of a wonderful community! :D

Well, starting your own business is easiest for that, but you can come across these jobs online, although it is a hard to find job. Actually, I got this one by mistake.

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. :D I hope you'll like it here, because there are so much nice people. I actually made a few friends through it, so it IS way better than Miiverse honestly. >v> Plus, you can get almost any item or villager on here and tons of people will explain things to you that you might not understand. Anyway, welcome!

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome! I have already made a friend, but forgot to set up parental controls lol (I have recently bought a used 2DS and had to format it), still don't have the freaking confirmation email, apparently it can take up to 48 hours, so I'll just try and learn my way around the forums until then.

Back