Selling Fruit, Flowers, Nintendo Items, and Misc. Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I don't need anything on that list, but I was wondering if I could come along and pick up some white roses, if you have any? Seeing as you have a lot of regular flowers lying around :)

Hi, I don't need anything on that list, but I was wondering if I could come along and pick up some white roses, if you have any? Seeing as you have a lot of regular flowers lying around :)

Sure, let me finish up with the previous person and then you can come and pick

Can I have your alpine set, 2 pink roses, a basket of mangos and a basket of bamboo and as many white roses as you can get? For 18 TBT bells ?

Can I have the hybrids that haven't been taken/asked for? That would be... 460,000 IGB? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can I have your alpine set, 2 pink roses, a basket of mangos and a basket of bamboo and as many white roses as you can get? For 18 TBT bells ?

Yes you can have all of that, but the previous person cleaned me out of white roses, anyway, i'll get it all ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the hybrids that haven't been taken/asked for? That would be... 460,000 IGB? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, that's right, let me get everything ready, and I'll pm you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, everything is ready, Pickup or deliv?

Inkopolis Table and Cicada Stereo 10tbt?

Hi! Can I have 3 persimmons for 1 TBT and all of the partial pav? set (excluding the other 4 tables) for maybe 40k IGB? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back