• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Fruit, Flowers, Nintendo Items, and Misc. Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I really need 9 peaches and 9 pears, I can pay IGB 9000 should be the price right? And drop off please.

Hi, I don't need anything on that list, but I was wondering if I could come along and pick up some white roses, if you have any? Seeing as you have a lot of regular flowers lying around :)

Hi, I don't need anything on that list, but I was wondering if I could come along and pick up some white roses, if you have any? Seeing as you have a lot of regular flowers lying around :)

Sure, let me finish up with the previous person and then you can come and pick

Can I have your alpine set, 2 pink roses, a basket of mangos and a basket of bamboo and as many white roses as you can get? For 18 TBT bells ?

Can I have the hybrids that haven't been taken/asked for? That would be... 460,000 IGB? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can I have your alpine set, 2 pink roses, a basket of mangos and a basket of bamboo and as many white roses as you can get? For 18 TBT bells ?

Yes you can have all of that, but the previous person cleaned me out of white roses, anyway, i'll get it all ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the hybrids that haven't been taken/asked for? That would be... 460,000 IGB? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, that's right, let me get everything ready, and I'll pm you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, everything is ready, Pickup or deliv?

Hi! Can I have 3 persimmons for 1 TBT and all of the partial pav? set (excluding the other 4 tables) for maybe 40k IGB? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back