• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Fruit, Flowers, Nintendo Items, and Misc. Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and I have his amiibo card, thats how I have it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! i'll VM you when i'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, it'll be tomorrow until I have the full set, I have it ordered but only have a few pieces tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I've sold one however and only have 2 baskets at the moment

ah i dont mind ^^

Hey, me again! I need some normal flowers so I can get the perfect town rating (After I get them, I'll just need to put more PWPs down.) Can I come collect some? c:

Hey, me again! I need some normal flowers so I can get the perfect town rating (After I get them, I'll just need to put more PWPs down.) Can I come collect some? c:

Sure my gates are open just don't take any flower from the beach, yadda, yadda. and nanamii i've added you and the baskets are ready!

Could I possibly get 4 full baskets of perfect apples? That'd be 60k IGB in total, correct?

Can I get one full basket each of lemons, peaches, pears, and cherries? For 4tbt I believe.

VMed you. Also, can I get the Alpine set for 55k IGB? :D

Last edited:
Can I get a basket of persimmons, oranges, mangoes, lemons, durians, lychees, & bamboo shoots for IGBs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd love to take Benjamin if he's still available. c:

Last edited:
Hi there! Could I get one basket of oranges and 2 perfect apples. Altogether that's 2 TBT :)

Hello, sorry for the absence, was gone a few days, and forgot to update the thread, I'll be getting to requests shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I take the Hero's Boots and a set of Alpine furniture please?

Yes you may! I'll VM you when it's all ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get one full basket each of lemons, peaches, pears, and cherries? For 4tbt I believe.

Yes! I'll VM you when I have it all ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get a basket of persimmons, oranges, mangoes, lemons, durians, lychees, & bamboo shoots for IGBs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd love to take Benjamin if he's still available. c:

Sure! I'll get the items ready, and you can take benjamin, i'll vm you on the day he's moving!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! Could I get one basket of oranges and 2 perfect apples. Altogether that's 2 TBT :)

Sure!, i'll VM when it's all ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

VMed you. Also, can I get the Alpine set for 55k IGB? :D

Yes you may!

I VMed you about cancelling the Alpine. I'd just like the Nintendo items now, please. Sorry if you didn't see it earlier! I'm low on bells rn. :(

I VMed you about cancelling the Alpine. I'd just like the Nintendo items now, please. Sorry if you didn't see it earlier! I'm low on bells rn. :(

Ok, I'll just get the Nintendo items ready then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back