Selling Fruit, Flowers, Nintendo Items, and Misc. Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, and I have his amiibo card, thats how I have it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! i'll VM you when i'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, it'll be tomorrow until I have the full set, I have it ordered but only have a few pieces tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure, I've sold one however and only have 2 baskets at the moment

ah i dont mind ^^

Hey, me again! I need some normal flowers so I can get the perfect town rating (After I get them, I'll just need to put more PWPs down.) Can I come collect some? c:

Hey, me again! I need some normal flowers so I can get the perfect town rating (After I get them, I'll just need to put more PWPs down.) Can I come collect some? c:

Sure my gates are open just don't take any flower from the beach, yadda, yadda. and nanamii i've added you and the baskets are ready!

Could I possibly get 4 full baskets of perfect apples? That'd be 60k IGB in total, correct?

Can I get a basket of persimmons, oranges, mangoes, lemons, durians, lychees, & bamboo shoots for IGBs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd love to take Benjamin if he's still available. c:

Last edited:
Hi there! Could I get one basket of oranges and 2 perfect apples. Altogether that's 2 TBT :)

Hello, sorry for the absence, was gone a few days, and forgot to update the thread, I'll be getting to requests shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I take the Hero's Boots and a set of Alpine furniture please?

Yes you may! I'll VM you when it's all ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get one full basket each of lemons, peaches, pears, and cherries? For 4tbt I believe.

Yes! I'll VM you when I have it all ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get a basket of persimmons, oranges, mangoes, lemons, durians, lychees, & bamboo shoots for IGBs?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd love to take Benjamin if he's still available. c:

Sure! I'll get the items ready, and you can take benjamin, i'll vm you on the day he's moving!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! Could I get one basket of oranges and 2 perfect apples. Altogether that's 2 TBT :)

Sure!, i'll VM when it's all ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

VMed you. Also, can I get the Alpine set for 55k IGB? :D

Yes you may!

I VMed you about cancelling the Alpine. I'd just like the Nintendo items now, please. Sorry if you didn't see it earlier! I'm low on bells rn. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back