Selling Fruit, Flowers, Nintendo Items, and Misc. Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'd love to buy some fruit if that's alright with you. Ideally, I'd love to buy one basket each of apples, pears, oranges, persimmons, and bamboo shoots for in game bells. Does that sound good to you?

Hello! I'd love to buy some fruit if that's alright with you. Ideally, I'd love to buy one basket each of apples, pears, oranges, persimmons, and bamboo shoots for in game bells. Does that sound good to you?

Sure sounds good, the total will be 27,000 IGB, Pickup or delivery?

Sure sounds good, the total will be 27,000 IGB, Pickup or delivery?
Delivery is great for me, but I'm fine with either. I'm probably going to be on my DS for the next few hours and I'll have my gate open, but if you'd rather do it tomorrow that's fine :)

Delivery is great for me, but I'm fine with either. I'm probably going to be on my DS for the next few hours and I'll have my gate open, but if you'd rather do it tomorrow that's fine :)

Yeah, sorry been busy today, i'll let you know tomorrow when i'm available, unless you're still on

In other words, have you recently interacted with anyone who has 10 villagers, and have you NOT moved out a villager since then?

Alright, I'll check if I have your FC and open my gates now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

can I get Pave closet, splatoon tower, and im wondering how did you get Redd's picture?

PanzerOtaku said:
Persimmons: 1 TBT for 3, 2 TBT for 9 or 7,000 IGB per Basket
Apples: 1 TBT for 9 or 4,000 IGB per Basket

Oh, finally! One basket of apples with IGB. Pick-up.
Also, Persimmons with IGB.
SO the total is 11,000 bells. Cheap. Thank you sir.

Last edited:
can I get Pave closet, splatoon tower, and im wondering how did you get Redd's picture?

Sure, and I have his amiibo card, thats how I have it

- - - Post Merge - - -

PanzerOtaku said:
Persimmons: 1 TBT for 3, 2 TBT for 9 or 7,000 IGB per Basket
Apples: 1 TBT for 9 or 4,000 IGB per Basket

Oh, finally! One basket of apples with IGB. Pick-up.
Also, Persimmons with IGB.
SO the total is 11,000 bells. Cheap. Thank you sir.

Ok! i'll VM you when i'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I buy an alpine set for in game bells?

Sure, it'll be tomorrow until I have the full set, I have it ordered but only have a few pieces tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

haha may i buy them from you ? and i would like pick up (ღˇ◡ˇღ)

Sure, I've sold one however and only have 2 baskets at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back