• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your favorite cat villager?

Punchy is my favourite cat villager, and ALLTIME favourite villager, for many reasons (He played a big part in my ACWW game)

Rosie is a very close second though, Idk why, maybe it's just her design. Also, Bob's probably third, I have him in my NL town right now and he's really cool!

I like Kiki the most in my current town (where I have five cats...). I mean, she gave me her grand piano, goshdarnit. This was before I knew that she would literally take her ebony piano and give it to me - now she has a hideous I-don't-even-know-what in its place. Sorry, Kiki!

Last edited:
When I first started - in wild world - I loved Kiki, but I never really any other cat vilager and I wanna get em all just so i can understand them enough to see who I like more XD

Punchy! He's just a really cool dude

my favourites are Purrl, Lolly, Bob, and Rosie! they're all so cute, I can't just choose one ^^;

My favorite is Rosie... she has been in my town ever since my first one :D she is so cute and I always give her gifts!

Personally I would really like to have Tangy or Rudy in one of my towns one day, but I'll go with Lolly on this because I had her for a short time in my first town and she moved out on Festivale Day. She moved right in front of my house, but I wish I got to have her in my town a little longer. Oops I forgot Punchy is in my town right now lol, so he's my favorite cat for now.

Last edited:
I love most of them! But my favorites are Rosie, Bob, Tangy, and Punchy

I like Merry, Tangy, Lolly and Rosie only. I don't get the appeal of Bob

Last edited:
Oh darn, It's hard to choose between Kid Cat, Purrl, and Bob.
Kid Cat was one of my first villagers, and we became best friends.
Purrl moved in shortly after Kid Cat, and we also became best friends.
I never really chose between the two, and honestly I had a little bit of a crush on Purrl for a while... but then she got boring. She always made me happy though so she has a special place in my heart. While Kid Cat always makes me laugh and always gives me encouragement to do things.
I recently deleted my village since I absolutely hated my character, my village name, and my village layout. I didn't care about loosing anything BUT Kid Cat and Purrl. I recently got a sporty villager that reminded me of Kid Cat so much I nearly cried. (It's stupid to cry over a game I know =((
In my new village, I got Bob! He has been one of my dream villagers ever since the week I joined the Animal Crossing community. I got so happy when I found out he moved in!

Back