• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your favorite cat villager?

More then one obviously I mean they are so loveablee
Tangy, Lolly, Ankha (Not really with rosie shes not my favourite plus people were saying she is kind of better then Lolly so it made me not rlly like her as much.)

I'm going for Mitzi, Punchy and Kiki
Mitzi because she was one of my first WW villagers, and the first who ever gave me her picture. Punchy because I too, always have a sleepy face on and like Tarte Tatin. Kiki because she looks like my irl cat

Tangy and Stinky. Tangy because I had her as a starter in CF also she's legit an orange cat. Then Stinky because he's adorable and wears underwear on his head.

I think Tabby is my number 1. I wanna give her a big 'ol hug! I've had Kiki in my town for a while because I wouldn't let her leave but I've kind of got sick of her.

Other favourites are Lolly (adorable design), Katt (also had in my town), Rosie (one of my first Wild World villagers all those years ago) and Punchy.

I absolutely love Kabuki and Katt, even though no one likes Katt! I don't know why, but I love Katt's eyes! They are so cute :D

I like Kabuki because I like the Kabuki mask based design and I love villagers with the cranky personality :D

The only cat I currently have in my town is Rosie.
She is such a sweetie though :D

Lolly is my most favorite of all. Kitty is so underrated. My least favorite is Katt.

I love Bob, Felicity, Tangy, Lolly, and Rosie. I just love mostly all of the cats!

Bob is definitely my favorite kitty. He's a cat, he's fabulous, and he's purple. Can't get any better than that.

Omg, We must think alike! I'm trying to get lolly in, I already have punchy! But my other villagers to fill in as dreamies are lopez (already had him for 2 years) Apollo, and Beau!

Grr... all my favorite villagers are cats so I can't just choose one! I like Purrl, Kid Cat, and Bob since they're all my best friends.. but I also really like Anhka, Felyne, Lolly, Tangy, and Olivia

Lolly! She isn't siamese like my IRL kitty but her face reminds me a lot of his and its adorable-ness makes my day lol

I love all the cats and have a bunch in my town, but I'd have to say Felicity and Rudy are my favorites.

Back