• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your favorite cat villager?

xoxobreann

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I plan on having all wolf and cat villagers.
My favorites are Lolly, Punchy, and Olivia c:

I've had them all. I liked having Rudy the most.

I plan on having all wolf and cat villagers.
My favorites are Lolly, Punchy, and Olivia c:

Two out of three, there. Lolly is my all-time favorite villager, while Punchy is my favorite male villager. I've warmed up to like Felicity a lot, to the point where she's my favorite peppy.

My favourite is Kabuki. c: I really like his design and he's one of my favourite villagers in my town. ^^

My favorite and only cat villager in my town is Ankha. I love Snooty villagers and her theme is amazing :)

My favorite and only cat villager in my town is Ankha. I love Snooty villagers and her theme is amazing :)

I love snooties too. They even have my favorite voice. Not super squeaky, but still not a deep cranky sort of voice haha

Kiki is my favorite cat villager.

I love her so much because she reminds me a lot of a cat I had growing up with. The fur and eye color are the same, and even personality wise they are similar (normal yet very kind/friendly I guess?)

A close second though would have to be Punchy. He was one of my first villagers EVER when I bought the original Animal Crossing game for my gamecube.

I had an all cat town for a long time, so I can't pick just one. :) I really love Olivia, Ankha, Kabuki, Rosie, Felicity, Punchy, Moe, Kid Cat, Tangy and Lolly. They're all really great in my opinion.

Katt, one of my favourite villagers overall, and that she is a cat is an extra bonus.
One of the few villagers that seem to have a distinct personality all of her own (possibly into rock music, & possibly a Cockney (East end of London)). She always reminds me of Toyah Willcox.

Last edited:
Not really a fan of cat villagers in general (I have Lolly, Kid Cat, Rosie in my other town but eh).

Felyne is an exception.

My favorites are Lolly, Tabby, and Felicity! They're all such sweeties, I can't choose one!

Mitzi! She was adorable and I loved her house, but honestly, there are many cats I would take. I've only had Mitzi though, haven't been lucky enough to adopt any others.

Lolly, Kiki, and Felicity are my top three. ♥
I have an all cat town in progress and I adore all the cat villagers.

Tom and Punchy

I'm guessing lots of people said Rosie, had her for a while in Wild World and hoping she will turn up here eventually. Also agree that Lolly and Rudy are great. Red nose.

I love Rosie. She is so cute, and her personality is great. She gets along with all of my villagers.

Back