• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] Selling original villagers!! (Fauna, Diana, Merengue, Lolly, etc.)

punchy or flurry? ill have to give you bells, cause am scared my favourite animals will leave, you can make a bid of how much, but I suggest 4 mil for flurry and 5 mil for punchy

do not read this I didn't read the tbt bit

Last edited:
punchy or flurry? ill have to give you bells, cause am scared my favourite animals will leave, you can make a bid of how much, but I suggest 4 mil for flurry and 5 mil for punchy

do not read this I didn't read the tbt bit

Igb are fine too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh Fauna is already gone >w< ^

I can get her for you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have maple??
Yeah!! I'll be home at 6:30 pst

Igb are fine too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get her for you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah!! I'll be home at 6:30 pst

Can you really get Fauna for me? One of my villagers are moving out soon, so shall I PM you when he's moved out or what? ^w^

Sure you can pm me!

How does it work? Do I wait until the villagers in boxes then come to you and talk to Fauna or something? I've never done this before Lol. It may be a couple of days until Pietro is in boxes so will you put Fauna on hold for me? ^w^

How does it work? Do I wait until the villagers in boxes then come to you and talk to Fauna or something? I've never done this before Lol. It may be a couple of days until Pietro is in boxes so will you put Fauna on hold for me? ^w^

Yup that's how it works! Once he has left your town just message me!

Hi again :) may I get maple?

Last edited:
never mind since you logged off and i'm not sure if i'll be available till next weekend ; n ;

Last edited:
Back