• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] Selling original villagers!! (Fauna, Diana, Merengue, Lolly, etc.)

karixia

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2092-8845-6062
Pear (Fruit)
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (61) +
I've got some free time, so I'm deciding to sell some villagers! They are 35 tbt each!
The cuties that I currently have are
Fauna
Diana
Zell
Octavian
Eunice
Bunnie
Fuchsia
Merengue
Maple
Stitches
Cheri
Flurry
Goldie
Portia
Lolly
Punchy
Rosie
Bob
Chief
Skye
Kyle
Genji
Poppy
Carmen
Molly
Willow!
I won't be on until 6:00 pm pst but feel free to make orders!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd be really happy to take Chief if he's not adopted already?

I'd really appreciate that! Would you like me to send you the 35 tbt now?

Whenever you would like! I'll add you and open my gates in a quick minute, he's almost ready

Hi! May I buy diana? C:

If so I'll be using this FC:4167-5400-8932

Last edited:
Hey, can I get Punchy, please? c:

Also, is it okay if I visit BEFORE you scan him in? I need to make sure my connectivity is working, I don't really wanna waste your time if I can't connect. Even if I'm only there for a second or two.

Hi! I'd like Fauna, but I don't really know what tbt means

TBT is this websites currency, right now you only have 2tbt. You can see how much you have by clicking on the currency tab next to ckucj links in the top section of this website

Thank you! I've been wondering what it was since I started �� I was a bit too shy to ask, but how do I gain more?

Hi! I'm really interested in bob but I don't have enough tbt atm. Is there anyway I can pay in igb?

Back