Selling [CLOSED] Selling original villagers!! (Fauna, Diana, Merengue, Lolly, etc.)

Hello! Not sure if you are still online but if so could I please buy Lolly from you? I'll be online for the next twenty minutes or so ^0^

I'd like to buy Merengue, I have room tonight but I was wondering if 32 TBT was enough ;; I'll try earning the last 3 if it isn't !

Thank you so much! No need to rush, I'll stick around for however long :) I'll go ahead and add you and wait for your message!

sorry to post again !! I earned the rest of the bells : ^))) please let me know when you're available I'll be free all night thank you so much !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's totally fine lol

earned the rest -- I wrote a reply but I guess it didn't go through or I'm not seeing it so sorry if I double-post I'm ready whenever you're available I'm free all night or even tomorrow ^ ^

May I please order Maple!?
I have space available!

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still doing this? Because you've got many villagers that i want. Also is it okay to pay with in-game bells?

Last edited:
Hiya :] Is Bunnie still available or no? If she is, I'd like to order her for 35 tbt please!

Back