• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] Selling original villagers!! (Fauna, Diana, Merengue, Lolly, etc.)

Hello! Not sure if you are still online but if so could I please buy Lolly from you? I'll be online for the next twenty minutes or so ^0^

I'd like to buy Merengue, I have room tonight but I was wondering if 32 TBT was enough ;; I'll try earning the last 3 if it isn't !

Hello! Not sure if you are still online but if so could I please buy Lolly from you? I'll be online for the next twenty minutes or so ^0^
Yep!!
I'll try and work this trade fast

Thank you so much! No need to rush, I'll stick around for however long :) I'll go ahead and add you and wait for your message!

sorry to post again !! I earned the rest of the bells : ^))) please let me know when you're available I'll be free all night thank you so much !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's totally fine lol

earned the rest -- I wrote a reply but I guess it didn't go through or I'm not seeing it so sorry if I double-post I'm ready whenever you're available I'm free all night or even tomorrow ^ ^

May I please order Maple!?
I have space available!

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still doing this? Because you've got many villagers that i want. Also is it okay to pay with in-game bells?

Last edited:
Hiya :] Is Bunnie still available or no? If she is, I'd like to order her for 35 tbt please!

Back