Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporeonChan

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi I'm looking for more giveaway towns because I need to get more blue roses and purple roses as well as more blue hydrengas and white azaelas. Please add me my character is Miku and my Mayor character is Eugeal and my town is Snowflur. My FC is: 4484 9932 7535

hi! the hybrids and the starts you're asking for can be easily bought from shops here on the forum, so i recommend you make some tbt and purchase them yourself :blush: usually both hybrids and bush starts go for around 2 tbt each, which is pretty easy to make just by posting a couple times, so i'm sure you can rack up the amount of tbt you'll need soon enough!

sometimes people are generous enough to hold giveaways, but to ask directly to take people's hard-earned gardening items just seems a bit off to me. i'm sure there are plenty of people willing to help you out, but make sure you're cognizant of the fact that they are not obligated to give you free stuff when you ask for it :blush:

hope you get the items you want soon! :) good luck!

WOOOOW you're a rude ass ****ing *****. I didn't ****ing ask for your input infact you could've avoided my topic all together I am literally asking for a giveaway town not for people to give me free stuff because as your dumb MOTHER ****ING ass should be aware some people do have giveaway towns therefore I was asking if anyone had one witht hose items in it. If you don't like what I have to say don't read it but I didn't ****ing ask for your input and I didn't ****ing ask you tell me what I SHOULD do. I'm aware of this factoid. Please stay the **** out of my topic if you're gonna be a ****ing **** ***** about it.

I'm not a rude person but also I don't take crap from anyone. I especially won't take it from you! With that SAID! Does ANYONE have a giveaway town with the items I'm looking for I need more hydrengas especially blue ones and white azaelas then I need more blue and purple roses and some gold roses. If you do please be kind enough to respond and ignore this ignorant person that I have so bluntly put in their place cause I am generally a nice person UNTIL someone does something like that to me and I always respect others towns. Would be grateful my FC is at the beginning.

WOOOOW you're a rude ass ****ing *****. I didn't ****ing ask for your input infact you could've avoided my topic all together I am literally asking for a giveaway town not for people to give me free stuff because as your dumb MOTHER ****ING ass should be aware some people do have giveaway towns therefore I was asking if anyone had one witht hose items in it. If you don't like what I have to say don't read it but I didn't ****ing ask for your input and I didn't ****ing ask you tell me what I SHOULD do. I'm aware of this factoid. Please stay the **** out of my topic if you're gonna be a ****ing **** ***** about it.

I'm not a rude person but also I don't take crap from anyone. I especially won't take it from you! With that SAID! Does ANYONE have a giveaway town with the items I'm looking for I need more hydrengas especially blue ones and white azaelas then I need more blue and purple roses and some gold roses. If you do please be kind enough to respond and ignore this ignorant person that I have so bluntly put in their place cause I am generally a nice person UNTIL someone does something like that to me and I always respect others towns. Would be grateful my FC is at the beginning.

You can't expect to come to the forums thinking you'll get everything you want for free. That's not how life works. And 5cm/s was very polite in inviting you to the forums and giving you specific instruction. There aren't many 'giveaway' towns in the forums. I hope you go elsewhere.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in fact I don't think there are any at all. Whoever told you that you can get everything you want from The Bell Tree for free is false. Please read your reply again and take a good look at yourself because you were rude.

Oh Shut the **** up, there are giveaway towns you idiot and i've been to some of them and I saw that people were advertising giveaway towns therefore I am looking for some if you don't ****ing like it then get a life I didn't ask for your input either. And I just came looking otherwise I wouldn't have made a topic but if it helps you're just a ****.

Last edited:
While there are a lot of generous members here, you will most likely be able to obtain the flowers sooner if you purchase them yourself, either using in game bells or TBT bells.

It is not acceptable to respond to people's suggestions so aggressively, especially when their suggestions have been kind and polite. There is definitely no need for name calling and personal attacks.

It is fine to disagree with something on the forum, but please remember to do so in a dignified manner and refrain from insulting others.

Since you are new to the forums, I encourage you to read our rules.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back