• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist items for igb

I can give you the chic wall, exotic bed, and rococo bed. :) How much would you wanna pay for all of those?

I can get you everything but the exotic wall and rococo wardrobe :) let me know if you still need the items.

That would be great, just name a price, and vm me

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm super sorry I was so slow on getting back to people but I had surgery this morning, but I should be on a bunch for the next couple days as I'm recovering

I have both the full rococo and exotic sets available if you need to finish those sets. :)

I have both the full rococo and exotic sets available if you need to finish those sets. :)

That would be great. Honestly I'll pay whatever to whoever like actually replies. I just reset a couple days ago and I'm trying to get some of the sets I didn't keep. Feel free to vm me.

Hop you get better from surgery, but yeah, I might have to do a few days of ordering, depends if other people get you some of the stuff. I be in contact still

Okay, I'm just waiting for people to give me prices or times. And thanks you for the get well!

Back