Hello! I'd like to request Dobie if he's available o/

Could I request Erik, and Fuchsia, Or maybe just Erik if you can't do two? x3
Thank you. c:

Last edited:
hiya!
you got Elvis? he's tier 5.
also I'll have to pay before the trade(?), so yeah.,,

Hi!
Sorry to bother you, I'm new on the forum... but... hum... ok this may be silly but what do you mean with 50 TBT?
I really want Beau, he's my ultimate dreamy, and I can pay you with bells if you want (I just unlock the island)! so just let me know ^_^.

Last edited:
Hello :) I'd like Sylvana, if possible. I believe she's tier 3. Feel free to PM/VM me

Last edited:
Hi!
Sorry to bother you, I'm new on the forum... but... hum... ok this may be silly but what do you mean with 50 TBT?
I really want Beau, he's my ultimate dreamy, and I can pay you with bells if you want (I just unlock the island)! so just let me know ^_^.
TBT means the bell tree. They are the bells you earn on here. I only accept those

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you have fang by any chance? i dont know what tier is ): is that like series or by popularity?

Yes I have him, and popularity

- - - Post Merge - - -

hiya!
you got Elvis? he's tier 5.
also I'll have to pay before the trade(?), so yeah.,,
yep, got him

I have all amiibo cards (including WA, you'll also get their RV items with them) and I'm going to be giving away some villagers. I'm only taking a few orders right now :)

Based on popularity the prices will be:

Tier 1: 50 TBT
Tier 2: 45 TBT
Tier 3: 35 TBT
Tier 4: 25 TBT
Tier 5: 15 TBT
Tier 6: Free

Rules-
1: Feel free to run! My town has restarted so I have no flowers that I like :)
2: Be patient with me, please!
3: PM me if I don't answer, but please don't nag me!
4: Transfer your TBT after the trade just in case :)
5: Give me a positive wifi rate please and thank you!

*note*
Please know that my time is central, so before you post and ask for a villager, I would appreciate if you try and check what time it is for me. I don't want you to post and I be asleep and then get upset that I do not respond :)

villagers I've done: Cherry, Zucker, Bree, Vesta, Ruby, Drago, Penelope, Pippy

What about Fauna? Do you have her?? ^w^

*Edit*
She is Tier 1 so I don't mind paying 50 tbt

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to have Boomer, I think he's in Tier 6 but I'll give you some tips for this great service. ^^

Hi, do you have Rod the Jock Mouse? I believe he is in either tier 5 or 6...what tier list are you going by?

hello! it would be really cool if i could get carmen in my town. she's tier 2, but i'm also happy to tip :)

Last edited:
Back