• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Newbie from New Zealand ~

lolcandle

Bells
Hello all of the bell tree forums!

My name is Candice (lolcandle) and I am an adult ACNL player residing in New Zealand.

My first introduction to AC was Let's Go to the City for Wii. I had seen my younger sister play Wild World as a child but after rediscovering my Wii console a few years back I fell in love with AC and promptly bought my 3DS XL.
Now it goes with me wherever I go!

I am Mayor Candice of town Gossamer which I have been working on since 2015.

I discovered this forum while looking for somewhere to trade my amiibo cards as I am missing most of series 1 and 4. Series 1 was very limited here in NZ and series 4 never arrived.

I have used Reddit in the past to find towns to visit but look forward to making friends here too!
Well done if you read this far, I hope to make your acquaintance soon. :')

Hello!!! I'm Katy from the US. How are you!? I'm a new player.

From New Zealand!? Do you KNOW how badly I need to go there!?

Hi Candice,

I'm from Australia, and there are few other active players from Oceania on here too.

As for trying to complete your collection with the Amiibo cards, I wish you the best. It seems that they've stopped printing them, and if NZ stocks were like that in Australian stores, were limited to begin with. My girlfriend and I are trying struggling to complete our collection too.

The weather is pretty rubbish right now, a spot of flooding. But apart from that it's a lovely country! You should definitely visit. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad to see some Aussies!

The only stockist here was EB Games and they've long since sold out. And importing them seems to be a real pain. I got my NFC reader sent from AUS as we didn't have any.
I know it's gonna be hard but I hope it's not impossible!

Thanks for the welcomes, all.

EB are sold out here, and from talking to staff, their initialshipment was limited and never received new stock... other than the new releases as they came in.

We've resorted to ordering whole boxes for series 3 and 4.... and each box almost had the entire set each. But yeah, eBay is going to be your best bet.

Feel free to connect with other people from Oceania in this thread:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...tralia-New-Zealand-amp-South-East-Asia-Thread!

My name is Red, and I am new here, too. The Animal Crossing series is quite addictive, I almost have all the games.
(I need a GameCube and Wii U before I have them all.) I haven't even been signed up for more than 24 hours and I already made a couple friends, so I think you'll meet some really great friends!

Back