• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Perfect Fruit Town! and invite!

kingMuffin

Very Spiffy
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello I am not new here but I have not been on in a long time and I made a new world! I have 10 perfect cherry Trees
in my town and I am also looking for a friend to join my village (You can take some cherries of perfection if you want)
I also have apple, mango, lemon and peach trees in my town. So much fruit yummy-ness! Please Come play with me!

My friend code is new because I got a new 3DS (New 3DS XL) Friend code:1349-9947-9978

My towns native fruit is Cherries, so am I looking for just one perfect cherry, and I'm also looking for new friends to play with (:) I'll add you If you wanna add me ^w^

Woa thats nice! I really like to come over! Last time I only played in my own town with people. But now I want to visit another town :)
I shall add you tonight. My FC is in the sidebar!

I'd love to come over! I also need to take Katie to a new town. Add my code! :)

Back