Selling 140 Cedar Saplings! 1btb each! (order must be of a minimum of 20 saplings)

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
Feedback
100% (281) +
Hi everyone, this is my final stretch towards either a blue feather or a popsicle collectible!
(which should I buy first?!)

Sorry for placing a minimum order requirement of at least 20 cedars, however if I sold these 1 or 2 at a time it would take forever! So yeah, 20 cedars at minimum per order ?ω?

I don't think I have enough tbt to buy the minimum, would you be able to let me come to your town and pay you in game bells?(by the way, what does tbt stand for?)

@Keldi
Sorry, im only accepting btb (bell tree bells)

To be honest, I have no clue why people say tbt (I always assumed it meant the bell tree, which makes 0 sense when talking about currency)

@Keldi
Sorry, im only accepting btb (bell tree bells)

To be honest, I have no clue why people say tbt (I always assumed it meant the bell tree, which makes 0 sense when talking about currency)

Oh wait, I just now noticed that I do have enough for the minimum. (How did that happen? And when?)
I'm new to this site, so if you could explain how the trade works, I'd appreciate it ^w^

Last edited:
@Keldi

Sure ^-^
Ok, so click on your currency tab (make sure to click the little arrow bit, or else it just takes you to the currency leaderboards) and select bells, a popup should appear asking how many bells you want sent and to who you want to send it to, simply enter whatever username your sending the bells to (make sure you spelled the name correctly) and click send, and poof, your bells are now in their wallet.

Normally trades work by the buyer sending the bells and then the host (or in most cases, visitor if its a delivery) will give you the items via your town or theirs. The same system is used for buying collectibles however instead of receiving an in game items the person selling the collectible will send you it via inventory tab, which can be accessed in the shop.

Hope that helped, im not amazing at explaining stuff like that, sorry if its a bit confusing

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Keldi

Sure ^-^
Ok, so click on your currency tab (make sure to click the little arrow bit, or else it just takes you to the currency leaderboards) and select bells, a popup should appear asking how many bells you want sent and to who you want to send it to, simply enter whatever username your sending the bells to (make sure you spelled the name correctly) and click send, and poof, your bells are now in their wallet.

Normally trades work by the buyer sending the bells and then the host (or in most cases, visitor if its a delivery) will give you the items via your town or theirs. The same system is used for buying collectibles however instead of receiving an in game items the person selling the collectible will send you it via inventory tab, which can be accessed in the shop.

Hope that helped, im not amazing at explaining stuff like that, sorry if its a bit confusing

Okay. I'll do that and then meet up in your town...since mine is a reorganizing mess haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did it work?

k ?ω? ill launch up my game and open up Holiday ^-^ (ill also add your code now :p )

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Keldi

Yeah, I have the bells, but ye gotta add my friend code as well :p

Btw, you were curious how you got so many bells, well the answer is simple. Every post you do youll get bells, the bigger the post the better, however spamming posts and making overly long paragraphs for no reason is frowned upon (and im pretty sure its against site rules). So yeah, big paragraphs / lots of posts = lots of bell tree bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Keldi

Btw, you were curious how you got so many bells, well the answer is simple. Every post you do youll get bells, the bigger the post the better, however spamming posts and making overly long paragraphs for no reason is frowned upon (and im pretty sure its against site rules). So yeah, big paragraphs / lots of posts = lots of bell tree bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Keldi

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Keldi

my wifi is being a pain atm, im gonna send back the bells until later, sorry

Okay, I'll add you and head over. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's okay. Just pm me when your wifi is working ^^

Last edited:
@Keldi

nvm, my internet is slow but its working (at times (because where I live) the wifi just turns on and off every minute or so, it happens a few times a day, sometimes a few minutes sometimes hours) ill open Holiday

Would it be easier for me to open my gates?
Nevermind, it worked. ^^ Thank you!

Last edited:
@Bethany

ok ?ω?

Pickup or delivery? I already added your code ^-^

Also, lemme check exactly how many I have left :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bethany

ok ?ω?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bethany

ok, I have 104 left :3

@table

sorry, Bethany just ordered the rest

@Bethany

ok ?ω?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bethany

ok ?ω?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Bethany

ok, I have 104 left :3

@table

sorry, Bethany just ordered the rest
Hi, I'll add you straight away 。^‿^。 can you give me like 20 minutes?

Back