• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ♡🐝Bethany's Busy Bee Gardening Shop🐝♡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethany

♡Baby Pickle♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hello everyone, Bethany's Busy Bee gardening shop is open!♡
I will only be accepting TBT! (If you do not have any TBT to offer but you still would like to purchase something PM me)
  • Fertilizer ?10
  • Bamboo shoots ?20 (9 bamboo shoots in every basket)
  • Cedar saplings ?55
  • Holly start ?7
  • Sweet-olive start ?1
  • Baskets of peaches ?3
  • Saplings ?2
  • Blue roses ?9

More items will be added soon!! If you would like to make an order for any items listed above feel free to do so!

Last edited:
Alright, thank you! I'm about to be heading out for about 15 - 20 minutes - is it okay if we meet up then? If so, do you want me to give you your tbt now or when I go to your town? :)

Alright, thank you! I'm about to be heading out for about 15 - 20 minutes - is it okay if we meet up then? If so, do you want me to give you your tbt now or when I go to your town? :)

That's totally ok :) I'll leave that up to you!

Alright, I'll give it to you now! I'll PM you when I'm all ready to go c:

I'll preorder them with TBT, I'm about to get some more after getting someone some items for their wishlist. Please PM me when you have them ready, and I'll pick them up!

I'll preorder them with TBT, I'm about to get some more after getting someone some items for their wishlist. Please PM me when you have them ready, and I'll pick them up!

Will do c: I believe I'll have them ready by tomorrow if that's alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back