• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello there!

midnightsparkles

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7205-5979-7196
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I thought I would make a post to introduce myself! I'm midnightsparkles, but you can call me Rose. I love Animal Crossing even though I've only played ACNL and ACHHD. I got the games very close to when they were released and have loved them ever since. I usually play by myself because I don't have anyone else to play with so if you want to play with me I would greatly appreciate it.

Other than playing ACNL, I love to play other casual games on my 3DS, read, watch TV shows and anime, and go on my iPad, phone or laptop.

I love Pokemon and Mario Kart as well so if you wanna play those games with me I'm definitely open to that.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this amazing community!

Hi! It seems a lot of people here love not only Animal Crossing, but Pokemon and Mario Kart as well (including me). I only started yesterday and I already have made a bunch of friends!

Hi! I'm new too, and I just start playing ACNL and ACHH too hehe~ I connect the two games but I don't know very well that is the advance of having both... Oh well, nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Back