• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plot Resetting

applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
i'm plot resetting for the first time today, i scanned in Shari's amiibo card because i wanted to kick out Cesar who decided to move in directly in front of my house (literally one space in front of it.) i was wondering, whats the most times you've had to plot reset in order to get someone in the right spot? right now i'm on 10 and i feel like it's been an hour even though its been about 20 minutes. she WONT move!!!

I was stuck at 30 times one time until I gave up, opened up with my mayor an hour earlier, covered where the villager kept plotting setting at, then I tried again and she set instantly where I wanted her to.

I've had to plot reset for hours and have the villager still not be in the correct spot. I eventually gave up. Now I have to wait for her to ping to move out again and then try to put her in the right place.

I'd kick her out with an amiibo card but those tend to want to move into the same plot as the villager that got kicked out and that is definitely not what I want.

Pre amiibo update: Probably, 100-150+ reset? I couldn't remember the exact count anymore.

After the update: Only around 30 because I wanted Fuchsia's house (I meant, the new villager in place of her) to move 2-3 spaces down. Other than that, it only took me 5 or less than 10. I don't plot reset now though.

I got to my 55th attempt to get Fuchsia and in the right spot
I felt like giving up at the 50th, but it was worth it

Back