• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist! (TBT only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaxua

it's free real estate
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hello! I got a lot more tbt so I'm planning to keep this thread going for a while. Anyways, here's my wishlist:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/j0aIeH7Dx2

I would like 7 of the zen cushions, if that's okay. (I don't need them all at once)
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! I got a lot more tbt so I'm planning to keep this thread going for a while. Anyways, here's my wishlist:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/j0aIeH7Dx2

I would like 7 of the zen cushions, if that's okay. (I don't need them all at one)
Thank you!

I don't know if it's worth that much to you, but I have a few of the items (most are fruit baskets).

Perfect Peach Baskets x5 (and I can easily get more of these from the ones I planted)
Perfect Cherry Baskets x10
Perfect Orange Baskets x9

Nevermind....all of them are fruit baskets. I don't know how many baskets you want if any at all. And as for the price for them, I'll leave that up to you.

I don't know if it's worth that much to you, but I have a few of the items (most are fruit baskets).

Perfect Peach Baskets x5 (and I can easily get more of these from the ones I planted)
Perfect Cherry Baskets x10
Perfect Orange Baskets x9

Nevermind....all of them are fruit baskets. I don't know how many baskets you want if any at all. And as for the price for them, I'll leave that up to you.

I'd really appreciate some perfect oranges (I bought perfect peaches & cherries from someone else, sorry!), I only need 1 basket of them, though. Would 10 tbt be okay?

I can get you a game shelf and some of the balloons. How many balloons do you need of them?

Hi! I can get you the golden rod and a basket of perfect apples. (I only have a basket of 8 though.. Sorry!) c:

Awesome, can i do the trade tomorrow? Its late where I am and I can't stay on for any logner. I order the stuff now though and it be ready for tomorrow or whenever we are both on and its not a hassle

Awesome, can i do the trade tomorrow? Its late where I am and I can't stay on for any logner. I order the stuff now though and it be ready for tomorrow or whenever we are both on and its not a hassle
Of course you can! :) I'll try to be on for most of the day tomorrow.
Is 15 TBT good?
That's perfect!

I'd really appreciate some perfect oranges (I bought perfect peaches & cherries from someone else, sorry!), I only need 1 basket of them, though. Would 10 tbt be okay?

Sounds good to me. I apparently added your friend code already. I'll open my gates and you can come whenever you're ready.

UPDATE: Gates are now open.

Last edited:
Hi c: I can get you the capsule toy machine, chocolate fountain,K.K. swing,slushie machine, and the sapling c: how many saplings are you looking for?

Great! Can I drop the items off at your town?
Sure! I added you, and gates are open.
Sounds good to me. I apparently added your friend code already. I'll open my gates and you can come whenever you're ready.
Alright, after I'm done with Misty I'll be omw. :)
Hi c: I can get you the capsule toy machine, chocolate fountain,K.K. swing,slushie machine, and the sapling c: how many saplings are you looking for?

That would be great! I'd like 15 saplings, how much would you like for them?

Sure! I added you, and gates are open.

Alright, after I'm done with Misty I'll be omw. :)

That would be great! I'd like 15 saplings, how much would you like for them?

Hmm, I'm not too good with pricing lol I trust you'd offer a reasonable amount though c:

Hi there! I can get you the bathtub and the prep-school uniform if you'd like?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back