• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First 5 villagers: keep or let go?

Now I have some new ones. :)

• Bertha
• Bubbles
• Broffina
• Mott
• Punchy

Seems somewhat alright. Punchy and Bertha are the saving graces lol. :p

In my first town, I'm trying to keep at least 3 of the 5 (Midge, Flora, Pierce. Wanting Filbert and Vic to move out).

But in my second town, I'm trying to get all 5 to move out as I'm trying to move my villagers into a neighbourhood and the first 5 villagers are plotted in bad spots. I like 2 of the 5, but don't mind if the other 3 move out (Robin and Sprinkle. Don't mind if Bertha, Limberg and Kevin move out).

I didn't like any of my originals I knew I would be able to get villagers on here. I didn't get to cycle through them all but my 6th was one of my dreamies Stitches! 1st to move in :3

In my first town, Glendale, I had Jeremiah as one of my starter villagers. He was the cutest villager ever to me and I loved his lazy personality. I had him for over 2 years, until I got back from a vacation last august and decided not to time travel back to the last date I played. What's worse is an original Jeremiah moved into my farming town at the same time, so he was lost for good.

Back